Terms & Conditions
- EXHIBIT TABLETOP - Tabletop exhibits consist of a 6' draped table, waste basket and two padded chairs. Your display must fit on top of the table. Each exhibitor will be provided a 7" x 44" identification sign.
- RATES AND ASSIGNMENTS - Assignments will be made on a first come, first serve basis. Each tabletop space includes two exhibitor personnel. Cost is $1,395 per tabletop space. Exhibitors whose applications for space are postmarked after 1/ 2/03 pay $1,695.
- PAYMENT - A 50% deposit is required for each tabletop ordered. Remaining balance must be paid no later than 1/ 2/03. Payment may be made by check, Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Make check payable to Health Care Conference Administrators, LLC.
- EXHIBIT LOCATION AND FLOOR PLAN - Exhibits will be located as indicated on the official floor plan. The exhibit management reserves the right to make modifications as necessary.
- FAILURE TO OCCUPY - Space not occupied by the close of installation (unless previous written arrangements where made) will be forfeited by the Exhibitor. The Congress may resell, reassign or use the space. If display equipment is available, the Congress may choose to have the exhibit erected at the Exhibitor's expense.
- EXHIBIT HOURS AND EVENTS IN EXHIBIT HALL -
Exhibit hall will be open as follows:
Exhibit Viewing Hours
Thursday, February 6, 7:00 am - 7:30 pm
Continental Breakfast 7:00 - 8:00 am
Morning Break 10:30 - 11:00 am
Afternoon Break 3:00 - 3:15 pm
Afternoon Break 4:15 - 4:30 pm
Networking Reception 6:15 - 7:30 pm
Friday, February 7, 7:00 - 11:00 am
Continental Breakfast 7:00 - 8:00 am
Morning Break 10:45 - 11:00
Teardown 11:15, Friday, February 7
- CANCELLATION OF EXHIBIT CONTRACT - The Congress must be notified of exhibitor cancellation in writing. A cancellation fee of $250 per booth will be charged to an exhibitor who cancels their contract before 1/ 2/03. No refunds will be made after this date.
- BADGES - Each tabletop exhibit space will be furnished with two complimentary badges. Additional badges may be purchased for $150 each. All exhibitor personnel must register and wear their badges for admission to the exhibit hall, special meals and included social events.
- CONFLICTING MEETINGS AND SOCIAL EVENTS - In the interest of
the entire conference, Exhibitor agrees not to extend invitations, call meetings, or otherwise encourage absence of members, other exhibitors, or invited guests from the educational sessions, the exhibit hall during official hours, or social events planned by the Congress.
- GENERAL SERVICES CONTRACTOR - Freeman Decorating Services will serve as the general services contractor for the conference and will forward an exhibitor kit regarding other equipment availability, information, and shipping.
- DRAYAGE - Freight charges and shipping locations will be included in your Exhibitor Service Kits. This will be mailed approximately 6 - 8 weeks prior to the conference.
- INSTALLATION AND DISMANTLING OF EXHIBITS - Set up for the exhibit will be Wednesday, February 5, 2003 from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm. All exhibits must be in place and ready for display by Thursday, February 6, 7:00 am. Dismantling of Exhibits may begin at 11:15 am, Friday, February 7. Setting up, tearing down and removal of exhibits are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. Should the Exhibitor fail to remove the exhibit, removal will be arranged by the conference management at the Exhibitor's expense. Dates and times listed above are subject to change and will be specifically confirmed at a later date.
- LIABILITY - Exhibitor assumes responsibility and agrees to indemnify and defend the Congress, the Grand Hyatt Hotel, and their respective employees and agents against any claims or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises. Neither the Congress nor the Grand Hyatt Hotel maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor's property and it is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain such insurance if desired. If the exhibit hall is uninhabitable due to acts of God, during any part or whole of the exhibition, the Congress is not responsible and the exhibitor hereby waives any claim against the Congress for losses or damages which may arise in consequence of such inability to occupy assigned space.